Friday, October 2, 2009

I Had A Bad Day

Nothing is perfect. I guess it has just been justified hah? At one moment, you thought finally you have finished everything there is to do and have a really good day. At another moment, things just never go your way no matter how much you want it to be your way. Sometimes, it's just not your fault but because of others, you have to take the pain and disappointment. Yet, sometimes, everything seems mixed and all jumbled up.

Things like this happen. The day I just went through was just indescribable. Some things were done was just not my fault. Everything was because of someone else's mistake. Although I hate to say that the mistake repeated itself in a matter of days, it still happens. And with this mistake that affected you, it makes your entire mood for the day change. Everything that you don't desire just flows right into your life.

They say a bad mood and mindset ultimately make you encounter negative happenings. I never believed it. I thought as long as you tried to make it better, you can change destiny. True that a bad mood can lead to this, but sometimes, it's just luck. Why do some people start the day sad and yet end up with so much fortunes? Sometimes, they don't have positive mindsets like I do as well. And yet, everything comes to them. It's luck for me.

But what's true about that statement is that a bad mood leads you to a bad day. Contradicting? Let me explain. Think of it like lava from a volcano *sorry I can't think of anything less violent after today's happenings*. It starts off at the peak, and then slowly flows down. The more common illustration are of basaltic lavas *pardon me for Geology terms*. They branch as they travel down the slope of the volcano. What started off on top ultimately branches off to the bottom and causes the rest of it to happen. The lava flows from the start to the end.

Well, using this simple illustration, put it into real life. Start the day with a bad mood.... and you do things with little mood. Every time someone just had a disappointing occurrence, they wouldn't have the feeling to do anything else. It's natural. I wouldn't say that the bad mood aura attracts more negative things. It just simply causes it. When you have a bad mood, you do the next stuff with a bad mood. And when those end up not satisfactory, you get an even worse mood. With this mood, blah blah blah. You get the picture. Ultimately, I guess it depends on how you control your mood.

Pain and disappointment are self-imposed. FALSE. They are definitely not always so. When someone else is at fault, you are sometimes the victim of it. However, it's these little things that lead to further mishaps. Like today. I started with a bad mood, leading me to forget a document, leading me to waste more cash AND leading me to waste my time. And because my bad mood made me forget another thing, it cost me even more time! That sucks right? Yeah, even the shopkeeper saw it.

How to deal with this? EQ! Yes. I admit I have low EQ. But well, my recovery and realisation rate is super high, I dare say. Upon suffering pain, I usually panic, as most know me. After the loss, I usually go back to the "no feel" state. Sometimes, it's because the emotions get the best of your logic. If you let your logic take you through it, sometimes, you would see that it isn't so bad after all. You'd start to realise that, it's just another one of those days. Get over it like how you get over every challenge. Even if luck is against you, GO AGAINST IT! Fight it! It takes a true warrior to survive a battle! Nothing stopped men of Sparta from victories in the past. Although they soon succumbed, they still had victories and triumphed against the invaders. Even with the challenges ahead, WE CAN STILL DO IT!

And oh, thought I should include something for this instead of plain text. Sorry if I wasted your time reading my rants haha. Something familiar to refresh your minds :)




Message of the Day :
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Go for the ride. At the end of it, there comes the light :)

No comments: