Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For The Love Of Art

Ah! The WileyPlus assignment is out! *runs to do*

Well, I guess when you go into uni, you get lots of cool things. Not just the technology and systems. But also, how the assignments are done. I have just completed my WileyPlus assignment :), something we have to do every 3 weeks or so. Got something new that I'd wish to share :P *not sure if I'm allowed to tho, but here goes*

Behold, THE ULTIMATE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY DRAWING JAVA PROGRAMME!



Drawing my dipeptides



My final answer.

So that's what you call a MarvinSketch. Honestly, it's one of the most troublesome programmes. Pulling elements and bonds here and there! Can't I just use an interactive pencil and draw some cool structure like this?

On second thought, maybe not. Haha. Life rocks when you go to uni :P

No comments: