Monday, October 26, 2009

Un-surprised

Gonna be a little emo. Well, what can I say? It's not like I never saw it. I was never surprised. Yes, excuses may come all they want. But still, sometimes, you feel like you're like a louse, being such an annoyance that you don't even know it. Yet, sometimes you know you did nothing wrong.

The world is constantly changing. For one moment, you thought you belonged. Yet at one moment, everything goes behind you.

What can I do? I knew it from the start. Surprise? Nah. I guess I was trying too hard. Maybe it's time for something fresh and leave everything behind. At least I can say that I did my best. For all that I know, a small notice would not be even sensed.

Maybe it's not what you did wrong. Maybe sometimes, it's some people's problem. They just don't value you enough. Even after all you tried and constantly seeking ways to improve, it just wouldn't work for you. Why is it like that? How I wish life was ever fair to us all.... Then, I would not suffer from this predicament. This just s*cks.

Remembering what a friend said last time, I guess it was true. Would it make that much of a difference? Trying to defy it, every attempt was thrown to fight it. I guess like another friend said, desperation leads you nowhere. True enough.

Just want to feel known. So much for the past....

No comments: